Pages

Thursday 11 February 2021

Responsibility mat


 this my responsibility mat its all about writing facts about me like a bio but its responsibility and yeah and basically about yourself this type of thing represents me and my culter and where i come from which is samoan and half tongan these my facts finish what you begin never give up that's the worst thing because your just giving up on yourself and being a role which is sit up straight and listen of you dont you will get in big trouble and yeah thank for reading.







2 comments:

  1. Yea so we have to be responsibity and to Others so can't see your yellow writing but all your is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elijah my name is Xavier and I go to Saint Pius X Catholic School. I really like how you written your words and use correct words! Keep the great work up!

    ReplyDelete