Pages

Monday 22 February 2021

My Lenten Journey

 Lent is a solemn religious observance in the Christian liturgical calendar that begins on Ash Wednesday and ends at six weeks later, the night before Easter Sunday.


-Pray often-How Can I Pray MORE Often and MORE Easily?

  1. First… Say “Good Morning” to the Lord.

  2. Second… Acknowledge God as you begin your day.

  3. Fourth… Spend a few moments at the first of your day in the Bible–reading, learning, and taking some notes



-Arms giving-Alms or almsgiving involves giving to others as an act of virtue, either materially or in the sense of providing capabilities free. It exists in a number of religions and cultures


-Fast-giving people something you don't really need like money or food or water.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Elijah! I'm Sammy from Otaki School. Now I know how to pray to god. Its an amazing feeling to now know how to pray when I didn't all ready:) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elijah I'm Libby from Otaki college.
    Your post was very interesting to me learning about Lent religion.
    I think it is a cool religion to do.
    Great job Elijah.
    Libby.

    ReplyDelete