Pages

Monday 12 October 2020

Elijah-Narrative Writing Term 4 2020

                                         Elijah-Narrative Writing Term 4 2020


Monday 12th of october 2020 

  • His object is a small mirror the endeavor crew took mirrors 

And cook gave many to the maori on his visit.

  • I was the best looking mirror in James Cook's eyes. I was used to looking at pale faces and all of a sudden I was looking at brown maori men. In my days I was a small, tiny mirror just wishing he could grow into a bigger mirror. They found me in the sand next to the sea. I could see just sea waves moving. The sun was fading away. A young boy named Toa Otiriunu came along. He was the owner of me. He took care of me and suddenly he was doing a haka and he got shot from a cannon. It broke me. I fell down and I broke myself and I was missing for all those years but I was found by a man who picked me up from the ground and repaired me. I was brand new and I was put into an envelope in a box. I didn't know what year it was until I heard the man say 2020! I was mind blown. I was given to a school named saint pius x catholic school. The room was room 5. The only thing I saw was little kids grabbing me in line with other objects. The teacher started writing everyone and a kid used me for  writing. His name was Elijah. He was a good friend. He took care of me and after I never got lost again.Otiriunui the Toa | I saw, Saw, School kitAs I Saw It - Tupaia and the Endeavour | School Kit Resources's collection  of 60+ the endeavour ideas in 2020

 


No comments:

Post a Comment