Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

holidays

Throughout the holidays I was playing with my friends Laurence, Pita, Sio and Aisake.us together as boyz.We play on weekends always and holidays,we keep on playing and playing until the holidays end. the game that me and my friends were playing is fortnite fortnite is a battle royale game where 100 people around the world gets to eliminate people from the game there modes are solo squads duos every single category.we my friends played creative we played a noscope map and 1v1 map it was fun but there was also laughter and raging but it was fun playing with friends no scope map is pretty much snipers and hunting rifles and grapplers and impulse grenades they a for trickshotting its pretty fun,the 1v1 map was a map that was created a guy named chappa,he was the creator that made the 1v1 map.the 1v1 map is a map where you eliminate and when talk trash about them that's when you 1v1 one them so it can fair that's what me and my friends did in the holiday the end.




pita aisake laurence

No comments:

Post a Comment