Pages

Sunday 23 September 2018

about me blog



Malo lelei my name is Elijah and I am Samoan. I have 1 brother, 1 in-law and 3 sisters.


I was born in New Zealand in Auckland Hospital.


My old school was Tamaki Primary then I moved to my new school, St Pius X. I am good at rugby, writing,  reading. I enjoy many subjects including math,  social studies. The rugby team I play for is varsity,  I enjoy playing with my friends.


My friends are Pita, Langi, Savior, and Laurence. I'm looking forward to finishing school, learning more in math, playing rugby. The people that inspire me are my friends, my rugby team and my coach of my varsity team. Other people who inspire me are my granddad,  uncle but unfortunately, they died in 1994. My achievements,  goals for this year are to show good sportsmanship, teamwork, to do well in my learning and help my friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment